Bend, Oregon & Surrounding Areas Zip Code Map
Bend, Oregon sits in Deschutes County, considered one of Oregon’s safest cities. The city provides a distinctive blend of urban sophistication with excellent outdoor activities. Bend, Oregon, is comprised of different areas that it has been divided into several zip codes. The city has three primary zip codes, 97701, 97702, and 97703, which cut right through the city’s heart and extend through parts of Central Oregon. Learning about the Bend, OR zip code is important if you plan to move here or to nearby areas. Nothing helps you get to know a place better than the zip code does! One quick way to find out information about a city, its neighborhoods, your workplace, or real estate investments is to use the zip code.
What To Expect From Bend’s And Surrounding Areas Zip Code
Each Bend, Oregon zip code comprises neighborhoods with distinct charms to allure potential home buyers. The three primary zip codes are 97701, generally considered to hold a significant portion of Bend city limits, including Midtown and most of the Eastside. 97702 is the southern zone in Bend, stretching south nearly to Sunriver and encompassing Mount Bachelor, and lastly, 97703, the western part of Bend. The surrounding area of Bend, Oregon, offers excellent neighborhoods.
- 97759 is part of the Bend Metropolitan area, where you can find Sisters, Oregon.
- 97760 is where Terrebonne, Oregon, sits. It is located in Deschutes County.
- 97739 is the zip code for La Pine in Deschutes County, while some portions are in Klamath County.
- 97730 is where you can find Camp Sherman, which sits in Jefferson County.
- 97734 is where you can discover Culver, Oregon, in the Portland metro area.
- 97753 is the zip code for Crook County, where you can find Powell Butte, Oregon.
- 97754 is where Prineville, Oregon, lies and is included in the Bend-Prineville Combined Statistical Area.
- 97756, known as Redmond, Oregon, is located in Deschutes County but has a portion in Crook County.
Real Estate Information
Real Estate Information
Each Bend zip code and surrounding area’s properties vary in size, architectural style, and landscape views. The real estate market in these areas offers single and multi-family homes, apartments, condos, townhouses/villas, and luxury homes, allowing prospective buyers to find one that suits their preferences, budget, and family size. The properties in the market might include parking, a garage, a barn, a guest house, a pool, a metal or tiled roof, and Patio. Bend homes typically have 2–6 bedrooms and 2-7 bathroom floorplans, and the interior can have a large kitchen with a granite counter, a loft, a pantry, and hardwood or tile floors. Available homes in the listings for each Bend OR zip code have a price range of $210,000 to more than $6 million. A single-family home with three bedrooms may be purchased for as low as the average price of $330,000! In Bend, the median cost of a house is about $799,000, making it almost twice as expensive as the rest of Oregon.
For inquiries or more information about the available homes in Bend, Oregon, you can contact our team to help you. You can also visit our featured page at https://bernardrealestategroup.com/oregon-zip-code-map/.